Interested in a Career with us as a RN Life Care Manager?
Join our team as a Part-Time RN Life Care Manager:
Rewarding, well paid opportunity. Work with older adults and their families to make a difference!
Our small team of RN Life Care Manager professionals, includes primarily Registered Nurses who are problem solvers, advocates, case managers, service coordinators, and counselors. Holistic Aging holds a 18 year reputation for providing compassionate, superior patient advocacy service to aging client’s in and around the Pittsburgh area, and dedicated itself to creating solutions that promote quality of care and life for older adults. With an established professional network, we have an intimate knowledge of resources and facilities in the community. Our understanding of aging related issues enables our team members to best serve the interest needs of our clients and family members.
- PA Licensed Bachelor Degree Registered Nurse
- Experience in care or case management
- Availability 3-4 weekdays 9 am – 5 pm with flexible schedule and rare evening/weekend
- Knowledge of local eldercare resources
- Geriatric Experience
- Ability to manipulate and coordinate many issues concurrently.
- Experience working with cognitively impaired individuals and coordinating services for clients
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiency in the I-Pad, I-Pad applications, I-Phone and software for documentation.
- Valid PA driver’s license, car insurance, car capable of transporting an older adult