RN Life Care Manager (Part-Time)
Interested in a Career with us as a RN Life Care Manager?
Join our team as a Part-Time RN Life Care Manager:
Rewarding, well paid opportunity. Work with older adults and their families to make a difference!
Our small team of RN Life Care Manager professionals, includes primarily Registered Nurses who are problem solvers, advocates, case managers, service coordinators, and counselors. Holistic Aging holds a 18 year reputation for providing compassionate, superior patient advocacy service to aging client’s in and around the Pittsburgh area, and dedicated itself to creating solutions that promote quality of care and life for older adults. With an established professional network, we have an intimate knowledge of resources and facilities in the community. Our understanding of aging related issues enables our team members to best serve the interest needs of our clients and family members.
Qualified Applicants Can Find Our Application Here
- PA Licensed Bachelor Degree Registered Nurse
- Experience in care or case management
- Availability 3-4 weekdays 9 am – 5 pm with flexible schedule and rare evening/weekend
- Knowledge of local eldercare resources
- Geriatric Experience
- Ability to manipulate and coordinate many issues concurrently.
- Experience working with cognitively impaired individuals and coordinating services for clients
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiency in the I-Pad, I-Pad applications, I-Phone and software for documentation.
- Valid PA driver’s license, car insurance, car capable of transporting an older adult
- Proof of COVID-19 full vaccination status
Senior Care Consultants (Concierge Caregiver Companions for Seniors)
Interested in joining our team as a Senior Care Consultant?
What is a Senior Care Consultant-Caregiver?
Senior Care Consultants are so much more than a caregiver. They work with clients on a consistent basis with set shifts allowing them to develop a rapport with them. Responsibilities vary by client but can include assistance with social support, exercise, meal preparation, intellectual conversation. IADLs and ADLs. Our clients may reside in either a private residence or assisted living. This rewarding position offers the opportunity to work with older adults and their families to make a difference!