What is Life Care Management Pittsburgh?
- Our Licensed Certified Life Care Managers are experts in navigating and supporting aging related issues and family concerns.
Aging Life Care Management is a holistic, client-centered approach to caring for adults facing ongoing health challenges.
Life Care Managers help your family and loved elders navigate the healthcare maze. Working closely with families, the professional, licensed experts of Holistic Aging – Options For Elder Care LLC provide answers at a time of uncertainty. Their guidance leads families to actions and decisions that ensure quality care and an optimal life for their loved ones thus reducing worry, stress, and time off of work for family caregivers.
Although Life Care Management Pittsburgh is private pay, our expertise in guiding you and your family through the healthcare maze will actually save you money. As Baby Boomers move into their golden years, their adult-aged children are feeling the financial and emotional strain of caring for them, according to the Care.com 2019 Cost of Senior Care survey.
The first annual survey, compiled with insights from more than 7,500 family caregivers nationwide, showed how family members are handling the costs and stresses that come along with this critical, yet costly and challenging, role.
Many studies show that ageism is a serious health problem, both in the U.S. and around the world. So today, there’s a big push to improve the way aging is portrayed. In place of the images of yesteryear—older adults walking into the sunset or sitting on a park bench—we often now see photos of seniors…Read More
Do you have concerns like these?
- My loved one in not safe living in their home alone.
- The doctor/nurse/caregiver/etc. told me my parent can no longer live at home.
- I don’t understand all the options and costs of all the alternative living arrangements.
- The health care system is overwhelming to navigate.
- My loved one gets worse with each hospital stay.
- My loved one has memory problems and I need help.
- I live a good distance away from my parents and need someone to oversee their care.
- My family is having a difficult time agreeing on the best treatment for our parent.
- We need an expert’s assistance to guide us.
- I want the QUALITY of my parent’s life to improve.
- Should my wife be driving?
- My father is not taking his pills.
- My mother’s forgetfulness is concerning.
- I have three children, a full time job, and live 100 miles away; I just can’t do it all anymore!
RN Disease Management:
With a registered nurse (RN) assigned to every case, we effectively bring older adults life and “disease” back into balance.
Appropriate Living Environment:
We are educated experts on the housing options in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.
Advocate at Doctor appointments:
The Life Care Manager plays an important role with all the providers (doctors, physical therapists, dentists, etc.) of medical care for the client.
Care for a spouse or parent with Dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease, Frontotemporal Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease or one of the many memory disorders is a difficult task and, at times, an overwhelming one.
Financial and Legal:
Services may include reviewing or overseeing bill paying or consulting with a client’s accountant or Financial POA to maximize the use of their budget.
We have expert knowledge of all the services available in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.
The RN Life Care Manager determines the best customized individual methodology to assure the client takes their medication.
More often than not, one family member will bear the brunt of caring for their parent.
Holistic Care Management:
We offer a unique service you will not find with any other care management company.